- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver superior acoustic performance for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise. Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability. Cable Length = 6 ft (1.8 m)
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps
Publisher: Shure Incorporated
Release Date: 15-10-2013
The SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones feature an expansive soundstage for clear, extended highs and warm bass. Developed with aluminum alloy and carbon fiber construction, the lightweight and durable design also features Alcantara ear pads for maximum sound isolation and comfort. An included storage case, replacement set of ear pads, and an additional dual-exit cable ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
Building on over 85 years of audio experience, the SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones deliver superior audio performance, comfort and durability to listeners of all kinds - professional engineers, musicians and audiophiles. The SRH1540 utilizes 40 mm neodymium drivers for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass. Developed with aluminum alloy and carbon fiber construction, the lightweight and durable design also features Alcantara ear pads for maximum sound isolation and comfort.
Sensitivity = 99 dB/mW; Impedance = 46 Ω; Frequency Range = 5 Hz – 25 kHz; Weight = 10.1 oz (286 g); Cable Length = 6 ft (1.8 m); Cable Style = Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper; Plug = Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 9.2 x 4.6 inches