!!! VALUABLE PURCHASE OPTIONS !!!
1) Stock Version: 30-day In-home trial + Free Ground Shipping
(All Returns Incur a 10% Restocking Fee)
2) Upgraded Version: Free TDSS D.R.R.T. Upgrade + Ground Shipping
(All Sales Are Final)
Decisions - decisions. Should you get the upgraded version or not? Can't decide because you're not even sure if you're gonna like the sound of the stock unit? No worries - just go ahead and try the stock version in your own home for 30-days. If during the audition period you discover that you genuinely like the sound it delivers, then you can be certain that you'll love LOVE the TDSS Upgraded version.
But now it's too late because you already purchased the stock version - right? No... because we here at Coyote Sound are looking out for you, and we have thought of everything.
Just send the stock unit back to us within the 30-day trial period and for only a 10% restocking fee we'll have TDSS upgrade it or send another a previously upgraded unit back out to you ASAP.
Or, save the time, hassle & 10% by purchasing the upgraded version up front and be done with it. It's NuPrime so you know it's gotta be" top shelf" to start with, then TDSS??? C'mon, you've read the reviews. Now their upgrade with extended LIFETIME labor service warranty is included for free? Friends... this is the ultimate "No Risk Deal"!!!
Problem solved :-)
Please allow 10 business days for product handling and upgrading. Thank you!
"As a DAC, the NuPrime delivers the best digital performance we have heard from all inputs – USB, Coaxial and optical...."
The Ultimate Desktop DAC
The NuPrime DAC-10 offers leading-edge technology that offers PCM 384K & DSD256 decoding.
To excel beyond high performance DACs cluttering the marketplace, NuPrime recognizes that merely supporting standard sampling rates and hi-res music formats using state-of-the-art chips or proprietary digital signal processing is not sufficient. To satisfy the most discerning audiophiles, the NuPrime DAC-10 must do two things exceptionally well:
1) deliver the utmost detail during a symphony’s quietest passages or a soundtrack’s heart-pounding explosion
2) do all of this in the most natural sound.
A Reference LE Class Preamp
To meet the requirement of customers who want to eliminate extra components in their system, a high-end preamp capable of driving the power amplifier directly is an essential part of the design. The NuPrime DAC-10 includes features borrowed from the Reference class P 20 preamp:
- Advanced, thin-film switched-resistor ladder network for controlling volume, i.e., a single resistor in the signal path at any volume setting.
- Individually adjustable volume on each input for precise source level matching.
- Volume adjustment in 99 precise, 0.5dB increments.
As the heart of an audio system, the NuPrime DAC-10 supports an extensive number of inputs and formats. Utilizing the world’s best performing 32-bit audio DAC is only a first step for designing the ultimate DAC. When state-of-the-art solutions are readily available to all vendors, the experience and proprietary know-how in designing many Editor’s Choice and Product of The Year award-winning products elevate the NuPrime DAC-10 above the competition.
- Five digital and two stereo inputs for system flexibility.
- SABRE32 Reference ES9018 from ESS Technology is the world’s best-performing 32-bit audio DAC solution for high-end consumer applications and professional studio equipment. With ESS’s 32-bit Hyperstream™ DAC architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator, the SABRE32 Reference DAC delivers an unprecedented dynamic range of up to 135dB and THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion plus Noise) of -120dB, all of which put the DAC 10 at the industry’s cutting edge.
- Symmetrical signal processing with exact signal transmission over the entire frequency spectrum and extremely low harmonic distortion, ensuring an unadulterated musical presentation.
- Asynchronous transfer mode.
- Ultra-low-noise JFETs in the input stage for the lowest possible noise level.
- Supports DSD native playback by ASIO2.1 and DoP method.
- Sample Rate Display – 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384 kHz and DSD64 to DSD256.
- Unique dual gain settings for RCA with 2V or 4V outputs, XLR with 4V or 8V outputs; with four different high power output settings.
- Exclusive driver software for Windows.
Standard driver software for Mac.
- Linear power supply with multi-rail toroidal transformer.
- Independent left/right channel power supplies.
- 12V trigger output
- Full microprocessor control with memory retention
- Included remote control for full convenience.
- Available in stylish black or silver anodized aluminum finish
- 1 x USB Digital
- 2 x Coaxial Digital S/PDIF
- 2 x Optical Digital S/PDIF
2 x Analog Stereo RCA
- Optical (up to 24 bit/192 kHz)
- Stereo RCA (Line out)
- Stereo Balanced (XLR-3 socket pre-out )
- USB Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz and DSD 2.8MHz (DSD64) , 5.6MHz (DSD128) 11.2MHz (DSD256)
- S/PDIF Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96, 176.4KHz, 192KHz
- Maximum Sampling Rate: 24-bits
- Bit Resolution: 16-24-bits
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 80kHz
- Max. output power: 680 mW @ 1 kHz and 600 ohm load at the XLR-4 output
- Frequency response: < 10 Hz to > 100 kHz
- Crosstalk attenuation: min. 93 dB @ 1 kHz
- THD+N: < 0.0003%
- Dynamic range: > 115 dB @ 600 ohm load (A-weighted)
- Dimensions: 59 mm H x 215.4 mm W x 394 mm D
- Weight: 10.5 pounds ( 4.8 kg )
- Worldwide AC voltage: (90VAC~130VAC // 210VAC~ 250VAC) With Voltage Select Switch
- AC Fuse: Slow-blow,T2.5A, 250VAC