- PREMIUM AUDIOPHILE DESIGN AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE- 6 audio inputs, 40 watts per channel (40 x 2) / 8 Ohms, ideally suited for filling medium size rooms with rich sound
- ENDLESS CONNECTION POSSIBILITIES - Connect the amp with a CD Player for a complete music system. Features A & B speaker outputs, for two pairs of stereo speakers, or for bi-wiring compatible speakers. Leverage the front panel headphone jack for private listening
- PHONO INPUT FOR CONNECTING TURNTABLES - Marantz's Phono MM (moving magnet) Equalizer brings your vinyl records to life so you can enjoy rich music right in your home
- PM5005 has a SOURCE DIRECT FUNCTION that gives you UNFILTERED CLEARER, LOUDER SOUND. An excellent choice if you don't have a sub and still want to enjoy immersive sound
- With 60 YEARS OF INNOVATION and DEDICATION towards designing PREMIUM RANGE OF HOME THEATER ENTERTAINMENT AND AUDIO SYSTEMS, Marantz gives you the best surround sound and stereo listening experience ever imagined
Release Date: 18-06-2014
Details: The PM5005 offers current feedback architecture - a feature that until now has been exclusive to the much more expensive models. This technology provides very fast and accurate signal handling which results in perfectly balanced stereo sound reproduction and a very open and precise sound stage. Offering 40W per channel into 8 ohm or 55W into 4 ohm, this amp includes a metal chassis and front metal panel to ensure a very rigid and solid base. It also offers customized components for sound tuning, a phono MM equalizer, as well as Source Direct functionality to ensure shortest signal paths. The speaker A/B option allows to connect two pair of speakers and run them in parallel or individually. Without doubt, the PM5005 has raised the performance bar in the so-called entry level area. Great sound. Amazing versatility.
Package Dimensions: 20.5 x 18.5 x 7.3 inches