- THE POWERHOUSE FOR YOUR HOME THEATER, this 7-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER delivers immense power and detail at 150 watts per channel into 8 ohms. Audiophiles expect enough instant, pristine sound you expect from Marantz
- GET THE MOST DETAILED SOUND FROM TODAY'S HIGH-RESOLUTION AUDIO FORMATS. Each channel has a current feedback discrete power amp output stage and multiple high-current discrete power transistors to extract audio intricacies for music and movies
- All that power requires a DEDICATED COOLING TECHNIQUE to throw the excessive heat generated. Featuring massive dual extruded heat sinks in a tunnel arrangement, this amp DRAWS OUT ALL THE HEAT while the music is running, and it does so with ultra-quiet fan cooling
- For a thrilling home theater experience, pair it with the Marantz MM7705 or AV8801 pre-amp/processor, packed with the latest audio and video technologies - they are designed to complement each other and bring out the very best in home audio
- EASY INSTALLATION AND SETUP - Unbox the amp, power it on, plug the audio source you want to hear and start enjoying great music instantly. Choose between balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs, and configure each channel to your choice of input connector
Release Date: 12-11-2012
Details: Designed for the ultimate music and movie surround sound experience, the MM8077 7-channel power amplifier is equipped with the same amplifier technologies that are incorporated in our reference class hi-fi amplifiers, including our unique current feedback discrete power amplifier stage design, which features a high slew rate that provides a wide bandwidth for the utmost enjoyment of today's high resolution audio formats. At the heart of the MM8077 is our high current power supply, which features a massive toroidal power transformer that provides substantial headroom for dynamic peaks along with the ability to handle lower impedance speaker loads. All output stages feature identical topology for uniform high quality sound across all channels, and the MM8077 provides the option to choose between balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) inputs for each channel, for maximum system configuration flexibility. High current, high bandwidth discrete power transistors can handle short term musical bursts with aplomb, even into difficult low impedance speaker loads. The MM8077 is rated at 150 watts per channel into 8 ohms for each of the 7 channels. For the ultimate home theater experience, you can pair the MM8077 with our MM7705 5-channel power amplifier, which lets you enjoy thrilling 11-channel surround sound with the latest multi-channel audio formats, such as DTS Neo:X. For easy control, the MM8077 features remote power on/off control compatibility with select Marantz A/V pre-amplifiers, such as our AV8801.
Package Dimensions: 21.2 x 19.9 x 11.1 inches