Color: Gloss Black/Blue (Pair)
- Connect wirelessly via dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity or Bluetooth 4.0, as well as wired via an asynchronous USB Connection, digital (TOSLINK) input, or an RCA analog input.
- The LS50W uses a 5.25" Uni-Q driver capable of reaching down to 40Hz, combined with a built-in 192Khz/24bit DAC and 230W amplifier.
- Wirelessly control the LS50W with the accompanying iOS or Android app. Wi-Fi Network Standard : IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n. Wi-Fi Network Frequency Band : Dual-band 2.4GHz/ 5 GHz
- If you're after additional bass, the LS50W can output to a connected subwoofer. Output to the connected subwoofer is controlled by the LS50W app. Frequency Response : (plus/minus 3dB) Measured at 85dB/1m
- Choose from Titanium Gray/Red, Gloss Black/Blue, or Gloss White/Copper for your LS50W.
Release Date: 15-01-2017
Details: The LS50W is a complete, high-fidelity music system that will cost you far less than you’d spend putting together the separate components necessary to match the performance of the LS50W. LS50W gives you all of the connectivity options you’ll need to get the most out of your music, including 2.4GHz/5GHz Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 aptX, Asynchronous USB Type B, TOSLINK Optical, and RCA-type line-level analogue inputs. A dedicated LS50W app (available for iOS and Android) easily facilitates network setup, music streaming, playback and DSP control. An incredible listening experience is easy as plugging in. Simply connect both LS50W speakers to a power source and connect an audio source to enjoy high quality sound that music deserves. Adjust how the LS50W sounds using a selectable EQ tuned to compensate for different mounting scenarios, creating more options for placement and positioning. Regardless of placement, Uni-Q technology disperses sound evenly for total listening enjoyment. Use the touch sensitive control panel or the remote control to ensure complete control of LS50W from a different aspect. A dedicated iOS or Android app can allow detailed adjustment to optimize sound for different rooms. Please see our videos in the images of this page for walkthroughs on how to setup and properly use your LS50W speaker system. frequency response (±3dB) Measured at 85dB/1m 45Hz – 28kHz (More bass extension) 50Hz – 28kHz (Standard) 61Hz – 28kHz (Less bass extension) Depending on speaker settings
Package Dimensions: 23.0 x 16.0 x 14.5 inches