- Unique 50 mm FreeEdge driver with over 1 Tesla Neodymium magnet
- Distinguished Japanese Bamboo wood housing with distinct wood grain pattern
- Soft, engineered Japanese leather over ergonomic memory foam earpads
- Aluminum diecast hanger with genuine leather headband for durable, quality craftsmanship for years of enjoyment
- 3.0 m silver coated OFC (oxygen-free copper) cable with 6.3 mm plug features highest quality cable connection for Hi-Fi listening experiences
Details: A headphone worthy of the Flagship class, the AH-D9200 lives up to the Denon distinction of crafting award-winning premium headphones. Proprietary 50 mm FreeEdge drivers built with a nanofiber diaphragm greatly reduce unwanted resonances to provide detailed, accurate sound, and the Neodymium magnet measured at over 1 Tesla keeps the signal clean and virtually distortion-free. Soft, luxurious engineered leather and over-ear memory foam earpads provide long-wear comfort for extended use, while elegant one-of-a-kind Japanese Bamboo wood housing greatly reduces unwanted resonances and offers rich, warm tones. The included luxury case is ideal for storage - keep your AH-D9200 headphones, detachable 3.0 m cable with silver-plated 6.3 mm plug and 1.3 m audio cable fully protected and element-free.
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 10.0 x 7.5 inches