- Designed to give the user a truly wide and accurate soundstage, superior transient response, bass response flat from 900Hz down to 15Hz. The distortion (THD) is less than 0.1% overall even at high volumes
- Scaling down our award-winning LCD4 design to create an end-game headphone that is far more portable, the LCDi4 is a new benchmark for realism in in-ear headphones.
- Utilizes the LCD4's ultra-thin diaphragm and our patented technologies like the Fluxor magnets and Uniforce voice coil technology.
- Weighing 12 grams per side, the headphones come with a new magnesium top housing and premium, braided cable made of silver-plated OCC copper with Kevlar threads for additional strength. Assembled in our California lab
- * Special Lightning cable optionally available to Apple users. Contact Audeze direct for cipher cable
Details: Taking the driver technology from our #1 rated LCD4, Audeze has engineered the world's most advanced in-ear headphones. With the added strength of new Magnesium frames, and the incredibly thin 0.5 micron thick film, the new LCDi4 delivers bass response flat to 10Hz, the widest, most accurate soundstage, and one-tenth the distortion. If you're an Apple user, then add our new Lightning cable specifically designed for the LCDi4, and you'll have a great-sounding integrated solution for on-the-go audio (and the best voice call quality of any Apple headset!). If you've been waiting for that truly revelatory moment in earphone listening, this is it!
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 6.9 x 3.0 inches