- GREAT AUDIO EVERYWHERE: The lightweight, modern industrial design of the SINE folds flat, so you can easily take it anywhere. The sturdy aluminum frame and comfortable leather earpads deliver great comfort wherever you go
- SUPERIOR RESOLUTION: Our innovative planar magnetic drivers use NASA material to provide lower distortion, better bass response, and clearer, more accurate sound than any other on-ear headphone.
- 2017 RED DOT AWARD WINNER: "Outstanding sound....The materials, workmanship and technical equipment of these headphones guarantee a unique tonal and tactile experience."
- COMFORTABLE, LONG-TERM LISTENING: Engineered and assembled in California, these headphones are built for superb, long-term comfort and deliver an immersive, dynamic music experience.
- "The Sine DX opens up the sunroof on head-staging to let more daylight and air in" - John H. Darko, Digital Audio Review
Details: The world's first planar magnetic on-ear open-back headphone, the SINE DX is a blend of striking modern industrial design, top-quality build and leading-edge planar magnetic technology. It's engineered for top-quality Audeze sound in a lighter, comfortable, on-ear headphone. Its sturdy aluminum frame and fold-flat design make it perfect for travel. The SINE DX shares the industrial design of the original SINE by our strategic partner DesignWorks, a BMW group subsidiary, but with a different driver and open-back sound. This new driver has improved bass response (lower and flatter), wider soundstage, and re-voiced midrange. While the regular SINE was geared towards Lifestyle and Apple users, the SINE DX is truly the audiophile's on-ear headphone - the best sounding on-ear in the world.
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 10.3 x 7.2 inches