!!! VALUABLE PURCHASE OPTIONS !!!
1) Stock Version: 30-day In-home trial + Free Ground Shipping
(All Returns Incur a 10% Restocking Fee)
2) Upgraded Version: Free TDSS D.R.R.T. Upgrade + Ground Shipping
(All Sales Are Final)
Decisions - decisions. Should you get the upgraded version or not? Can't decide because you're not even sure if you're gonna like the sound of the stock unit? No worries - just go ahead and try the stock version in your own home for 30-days. If during the audition period you discover that you genuinely like the sound it delivers, then you can be certain that you'll love LOVE the TDSS Upgraded version.
But now it's too late because you already purchased the stock version - right? No... because we here at Coyote Sound are looking out for you, and we have thought of everything.
Just send the stock unit back to us within the 30-day trial period and for only a 10% restocking fee we'll have TDSS upgrade it or send another a previously upgraded unit back out to you ASAP.
Or, save the time, hassle & 10% by purchasing the upgraded version up front and be done with it. It's NuPrime so you know it's gotta be" top shelf" to start with, then TDSS??? C'mon, you've read the reviews. Now their upgrade with extended LIFETIME labor service warranty is included for free? Friends... this is the ultimate "No Risk Deal"!!!
Problem solved :-)
Please allow 14 business days for product shipment from factory in Taiwan and upgrading. Thank you!
Reference class power amplifier
The ST-10 amplifier is for listeners who require a reference-class amplifier at a somewhat lesser power rating of 2 x 150W (8 Ohm). NuPrime’s sonic character stands well apart from – and indeed above – the soft, cushy sound we often associate with most tubed amplification and the dry, clinically edgy sound we often associate with solid-state and switching technology. Rarely does an amp achieve an ideal balance of richly textured timbres and harmonics, bottom-end authority, startling dynamics, exquisite low-level detail, and a fully revealed, fully dimensional sound stage against a backdrop of mile-deep silence.
The fourth generation (V4 amplifier module) of this patented amplifier design outperforms its predecessor in several aspects:
– It lowers the noise floor by an astounding 20dB and elevates the output stage to 85% efficiency.
– Shortened circuit pathways result in a 20% improvement in through-put.
– Improved reliability in no-load condition and short circuit protection.
– Increased output current drive capability for low impedance speakers.
– Increased switching frequency to 600 KHz and an improved musical sampling rate.
– Improved S/N ratio and dynamic range.
– New linear power supply with a high-efficiency toroidal transformer. Reduced high-frequency noise and strengthened low-frequency performance.
– Signal path avoids cross-linking capacitors, thus achieving a frequency response at DC level for pure musical enjoyment.
– Enhanced even-order harmonic (H2) circuitry resembling the most attractive features of tubed-amp sound without its drawbacks and limitations.
The NuPrime Sound
– Vast soundstage
– Wide, lightning-fast dynamics
– Ultra-low distortion and noise
– Music emerges from a pristine background, with delicate details and nuances intact
- RCA: Un-Balanced input x 1
- XLR: Balanced input x 1
- Stereo Speaker Out x 1
- Power Output: 150W x 2 at 8 Ohms; 150W x 2 @ 4 Ohms
- Gain: X 28
- Input Impedance: 23.5k Ohms
- 12V trigger input. It can use any standard male to male 3.5mm (3-pin type) cable.
- Sensitivity: 0.89 V to rated power
- THD+N: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 0 Hz to 50kHz (-3dB)
- S/N Ratio: 91dB @ 10W
- Dimensions: 59 mm H x 215.4 mm W x 394 mm D
- Weight: 7 kg
ST-10 is a phase inverting amp. If you are certain that the +/- (usually the red/white connectors) phase of your inputs are non inverting, then you should reverse the +/- inputs for each channel on ST-10. All other NuPrime amps were designed as non-inverting amp. If you have no idea what this is all about, don’t bother with making any adjustment.