!!! VALUABLE PURCHASE OPTIONS !!!
1) Stock Version: 30-day In-home trial + Free Ground Shipping
(All Returns Incur a 10% Restocking Fee)
2) Upgraded Version: Free TDSS D.R.R.T. Upgrade + Ground Shipping
(All Sales Are Final)
Decisions - decisions. Should you get the upgraded version or not? Can't decide because you're not even sure if you're gonna like the sound of the stock unit? No worries - just go ahead and try the stock version in your own home for 30-days. If during the audition period you discover that you genuinely like the sound it delivers, then you can be certain that you'll love LOVE the TDSS Upgraded version.
But now it's too late because you already purchased the stock version - right? No... because we here at Coyote Sound are looking out for you, and we have thought of everything.
Just send the stock unit back to us within the 30-day trial period and for only a 10% restocking fee we'll have TDSS upgrade it or send another a previously upgraded unit back out to you ASAP.
Or, save the time, hassle & 10% by purchasing the upgraded version up front and be done with it. It's NuPrime so you know it's gotta be" top shelf" to start with, then TDSS??? C'mon, you've read the reviews. Now their upgrade with extended LIFETIME labor service warranty is included for free? Friends... this is the ultimate "No Risk Deal"!!!
Problem solved :-)
Please allow 10 business days for product handling and upgrading. Thank you!
"... a pattern soon emerged... they were like chameleons... always refrained from editorializing the sound. These amplifiers really are as neutral as they come."
"In a way, this paves the way for the Evolution Ones’ raison d’être: they are true reference amps for those who want to hear everything that is on the recordings with no alterations whatsoever."
"The Evolution Ones sound crisp and clear yet richly textured and timbrally natural, with excellent focus and a reach-out-and-grasp solidity to objects within the soundstage along with a level of lifelike purity and directness that is quite rare. The amps do not rose-tint or otherwise beautify the sound in any way, which does make their performance highly dependent on the recording quality. These are reference amplifiers for those who wish to hear precisely what is in their recordings."
NuPrime Evolution One:
The Evolution One is the embodiment of all the latest and best technology NuPrime has developed. From the power supply, amplifier circuitry, to a new highly advanced input stage; the Evolution One has been carefully crafted to achieve a performance that surpasses the Reference range performance in all areas.
With the Evolution One, NuPrime has made several design advancements:
- A new input stage with a 1MΩ input impedance. The high input impedance allows the pre-amplifier to see a much easier load and hence introduces less harmonic distortion and phase delay to the system.
- Latest NuPrime 700KHz high-speed switching Class-D module allows greater resolution to be achieved.
- High-speed computing simulations were performed for the Evolution One design, in order to achieve the highest input impedance and the lowest phase delay.
- The power supply has been enhanced to deliver cleaner and more stable power with lower noise floor.
- High Quality copper strips instead of usual cables are used to connect the power supply to the amplifier’s circuitry, maximizing power delivery.
The NuPrime Sound
The Evolution One outperforms its predecessor in every aspect which NuPrime amplifiers are known for by having:
- Wider and deeper soundstage
- Faster dynamics with greater range
- Lower distortion and noise
- Cleaner background that provides greater detail and nuances
Our new generation of amplifiers have moved even further away from the cold, hard, flat and harsh sound typically associated with Class-D amplification. The Evolution One has Class-A like warmth and naturalness that no other competing Class-D amplifier can recreate.
In addition, the Evolution One is able to create an enveloping ambience that reaches out and invites the listener to the music. All these pushes the performance of the Evolution One to yet a higher level!
Our Proud Achievements
Very few manufacturers could design a 1MΩ input impedance without adversely affecting noise and stability, and those amplifiers are priced many times higher. The Evolution One is the first Class D amplifier to successfully implement a 1MΩ input impedance and the only one in its price range of any type of amplifiers.
Many good audio equipment though can present a deep soundstage, clarity gets lost at the depths as they become susceptible to interference. The Evolution One has a very deep soundstage, and can present a clear image even at the greatest depth. With large scale orchestral recordings, you will be able to have a clear image of the last rows of percussion and wind, even the subtle pedal sounds! Such details are presented in a truthful manner without artificial enhancements.
Class-D amplifiers from most manufacturers sound cold and clinical, excelling primarily in their power efficiency and high power output. With the Evolution One, NuPrime has achieved a Class-A like sound with our hybrid Class-D technology that retains the merits of both Class-A and Class-D amplification. Through our efforts in research and development, the Evolution One could easily compete with the best Class-A amplifiers in the market, without the bulk and heat generation.
The Evolution One presents the most untainted and transparent sound with a completely flawless background. Recordings comes through as they are meant to be, as if you are right there at the performance. Be surprised by the revelation the Evolution One will bring to your music!
- Power Output (rated) : 240W @ 8 Ohms, 330W @ 4 Ohms
- Power Output (peak) : 285W @ 8 Ohms, 390W @ 4 Ohms
- Gain : x 28
- Max output current 25A
- Sensitivity (to rated power) : 1.5Vrms
- Input Impedance : 1M Ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) : 0.01%
- Frequency Response : 0Hz to 50kHz (-3dB)
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) : 91dB @ 10W
- Standby Power : 1.6W @ 115V outlet, 1.7W @ 230V outlet
- Idle Power : 17.4W @ 115V outlet, 18.7W @ 230V outlet
- Worldwide AC voltage : (115VAC / 230VAC) with Voltage Select Switch
- AC Fuse: Slow blow, 5A, 250VAC
|DIMENSIONS||57 × 430 × 375 mm|