!!! EXTRA VALUE !!!
Free TDSS D.R.R.T. Upgrade + Ground Shipping
(All Sales Are Final)
Please allow 14 business days for product shipment from factory in Taiwan and upgrading. Thank you!
A World-First in Digital Integrated Amplifier Design for the Ultimate in High-Resolution Sound
Following in a long tradition of world-renown audio excellence, the NuPrime IDA-16 combines leading-edge audio technology with unprecedented innovation, style, and value. As the world’s first fully integrated digital amplifier offering 384K & DSD decoding (2.8MHz, 5.6MHz, 11.2MHz), from its digital or analog inputs to its 200-Watts/Channel speaker outputs it delivers the purest, most natural sound modern audio technology can provide, while also providing the widest support for the latest High-Resolution music formats.
Starting with complete integration of all necessary stages within one chassis, the design inherently ensures the shortest possible signal path, which thereby results in vanishing levels of noise and distortion to create a jet-black backdrop upon which your recordings literally unfold before your ears.
Such deafening silence is further augmented by the IDA-16’s innovative volume control; a feature based upon advanced, thin-film switched-resistor technology that places only a single resistor in the signal path at any volume setting. Volume adjustment is conveniently achieved in 99 precise, 0.5dB increments and is further complimented by providing individually adjustable volume for each input. Precise level matching of your various sources becomes a breeze and makes comparison between them equally so.
The NuPrime amp circuit improves on the class-D amp by using a “self-oscillating circuit to generate pulse width modulation.” The amplifier switches on and off at a frequency of 600kHz, well beyond the 44.1kHz sampling rate of CD. Most class-D amps switch at 300kHz or lower. Completing the ensemble is NuPrime’s proprietary variable frequency Switch-Mode Power Supply (SMPS) technology. For thundering, authoritative bass performance, the IDA-16’s innovative supply and its Cross-Matrix Array (CMA) capacitor bank are capable – upon demand – of delivering extremely high current to the amplifier’s output stages. The result is unprecedented transient speed and an almost shocking level of dynamic impact that renders percussive instruments as though they were suddenly attacking outward from beyond the blackest depths of a phantom stage.
Such highly responsive behavior achieves extremely low Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise (THD+N) levels of less than 0.004% while attaining a maximum system efficiency of up to 93%. Adding the IDA-16’s stratospheric frequency response up to 80 kHz, and now mere vocals are transformed nigh unto emotional experiences while the upper registers of instruments become the shimmering highlights of a live performance. In all, its crystalline transparency, holographic imaging and fatigue-free sound will allow you to finally relax and experience the music as it was meant to be… while almost forgetting the IDA-16 is even there.
Although, when the music stops and the lights are on you definitely won’t forget. Rather, you’ll be quite proud to showcase the IDA-16 in a place of prominence within your room as its sleek, low profile chassis and understated elegance are sure to draw the attention of your most discriminating guests. Whether your preference is Black or Silver finish, the IDA-16’s simple, modern style is certain to find broad approval as it politely augments any decor.
As you continue to review below, you will see that the IDA-16’s many innovative features and exemplary specifications are truly impressive and have few equals. More importantly though, just one listen and you are certain to discover the IDA-16 to be a true hallmark of audio performance by elevating music playback and visual style to a level seldom experienced at any price.
- Full microprocessor control with memory retention
- Five digital inputs & one stereo input for complete system flexibility
- Supports DSD native playback by ASIO2.1 (up to 11.2MHz) and DoP (up to 5.6MHz) method
- Theater-Mode pass-through (fixed volume control) function
- Ultra low noise JFETs employed in input stage for the lowest possible noise performance
- Volume adjustment in 99 precise, 0.5dB increments
- Advanced, thin-film switched-resistor ladder network for controlling volume – only a single resistor in the signal path at any volume setting
- Individually adjustable volume on each input for precise level matching of all sources
- High-standard parts: USB (DSD): XMOS DAC: ESS9018 and OPA2134 for high-quality sound.
- Cross-Matrix Array (CMA) capacitor module
- Exclusive driver software for Windows
- Standard driver software for Mac
- Asynchronous transfer mode
- Very Low Power Consumption on Standby Mode
- Available in stylish black or silver anodized aluminum finish
- Included remote control for full convenience
- 1 x USB Digital
- 2 x Coaxial Digital S/PDIF
- 2 x Optical Digital S/PDIF
- 1 x Analog Stereo RCA
- 1 x Optical (up to 24 bit/192 kHz)
- 1 x Stereo RCA (Line out)
- 1 x Stereo Speaker (Binding Posts) Output
- USB Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz and DSD 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz, 11.2MHz
- S/PDIF Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96, 176.4KHz, 192KHz
- Maximum Sampling Rate: 24-bits
- Bit Resolution: 16-24-bits
- Power output: 200W x 2 @ 8 Ohms; 200W x 2 @ 4 Ohms
- THD+N: 0.004%
- Peak Output Power: 400W
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 80kHz
- RS232 extension: Smart Home Control & Firmware upgrade
- Dimensions: 17 in W x 15 in D x 1.97 in H (2.56 in H include feet)
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Worldwide AC voltage: (90VAC~130VAC // 210VAC~ 250VAC) With Voltage Select Switch
- AC Fuse: Slow-blow,7A, 250VAC