- BRILLIANT MUSIC QUALITY & FLEXIBLE OPERATIONS - 6 audio inputs, 70 watts per channel (70 x 2) make it suitable for producing and filling big rooms with rich sound
- LOWER AUDIO DISTORTION & IMPROVED CLARITY - Enjoy the best playback from all your music sources - digital or analog - from CDs to turntables to streaming, with high volume control & Marantz' Musical Phono EQ two-stage amplification for detailed sound
- ENDLESS CONNECTION POSSIBILITIES - Includes a pre-amp output so you can connect a larger power amplifier or use the power amp input for integration into a multi-channel home theater system. You can also add two high quality speakers in a second room
- HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS INSIDE OUT - PROPRIETARY Marantz high-grade Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAMs) and newly designed electric volume circuit to match Super Audio hi-res music for wide-bandwidth & high-speed reproduction
- Included Headphone Output gives you full control of the headphone unit so you can ENJOY THE BEST QUALITY MUSIC FROM THE MOST DEMANDING HEADPHONES, without disturbing others
Release Date: 28-01-2011
Details: With a fully discrete current feedback design, the PM8006 integrated amplifier is perfect for audiophiles who require both excellent music quality and flexible operation. The PM8006 offers a powerful 2x 70W into 8 Ohm build, while the symmetrical circuits provide optimal imaging. To ensure the most immersive musical experience, the amplifier uses new Marantz-designed electric volume control and Marantz musical phono EQ preamp stage, created to obtain the purest signal from beloved vinyl by minimizing noise levels. To further remove interference, New isolating feet are used to support the amplifier, combining high density and a damping fiber.
Package Dimensions: 21.6 x 18.3 x 8.8 inches