Brand: Cary Audio
- Mates a 300 watts per Channel stereo class a/B power amplifier with analog RCA and XLR inputs to a class a analog preamplifier Gain stage.
- Digital inputs include; XMOS USB capable of True native DSD up to 256 and PCM/DXD up to 32 bit / 384Khz, as well as coaxial (2), Optical, AES/EBU, and aptx Bluetooth inputs.
- All spdif and Bluetooth digital sources offer 10 trubit selectable up sampling or PCM to DSD conversion options.
- On the analog side, includes 4 analog inputs (2-balanced XLR, 2-rca), with one each of the XLR and RCA inputs offering True cinema Bypass features.
- Pre/Subwoofer output, coaxial and Optical digital outputs, IR hand held remote, trigger out, IR sensor input, and Ethernet and Wi-Fi for controlling the si-300.2D with free iOS and Android apps.
Publisher: Cary Audio
Details: The si-300.2D integrated amplifier is yet another milestone as Cary Audio forges deeper into the new era of sought after premium audio systems. Cary Audio is highly regarded for the rich, warm, yet detailed sound of Our components. This includes both analog components and digital components, as we have become a reference standard in both. Combining Cary Audio analog preamplifier and power amplifier sound with Our spectacular digital section is a natural evolution, and one that is stunning to both hear and see.
Package Dimensions: 22.5 x 22.0 x 11.3 inches