Brand: Boston Acoustics
Color: Gloss Black
- Scratch-resistant high-gloss finish with contrasting "leatherette" accents for stunning good looks.
- Boston's 1-inch Kortec soft dome tweeter deliver smooth, extended high frequency response.
- Advanced ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofers in acoustically tuned ported enclosures feature Deep Channel Design (DCD) deliver improved bass response with less amplifier power.
- Easy hook-up 5-way gold-plated binding posts provide total hook-up flexibility
- Frequency Range 45Hz - 25kHz, recommended Amplifier 15 - 175 Watts
Publisher: Boston Acoustics
Details: Boston's new A-Series offers legendary sound, exceptional quality, modern styling, and enduring value. Housed in stunning high-gloss scratch-resistant cabinets with contrasting textured finish and magnetic grilles, A Series loudspeakers look great in any room's decor. To deliver the best performance possible in this price class, Boston Acoustics engineers brought together the best elements of traditional loudspeaker design, incorporating several new technologies and some innovative thinking, to once again set the new standard for performance and value. Laser Vibrometer Scanning and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) identified unwanted resonances in the loudspeaker that were eliminated in both the cabinet and the drive units. Newly developed woofers feature ceramic and glass fiber polymer cones reduce distortion and improve clarity. Rubber surrounds were optimized using FEA and Mass Balancing technique to improve linearity and lower distortion. Woofers feature Boston's Deep Channel Design, allowing increased excursion for improved dynamics. Low-loss film capacitors and low-distortion laminated silicon steel core inductors are used in all critical areas of the crossovers. Elimination of hardware on the cabinet's front baffle, rounded front edges and magnetically attached grills improve A-Series frequency response and imaging. To learn more about A Series loudspeakers' advanced technology, please visit bostonacoustics.com/Atech. The A 250 is a two-way floor standing speaker system featuring dual 5.25-inch woofers and a 1-inch Kortec soft dome tweeter. It can be used in pairs for two-channel listening, or mixed and matched with other A-Series systems to create exceptional multi-channel music or movie systems.
Package Dimensions: 39.1 x 16.1 x 13.1 inches