!!! VALUABLE PURCHASE OPTIONS !!!
1) Stock Version: 30-day In-home trial + Free Ground Shipping
(All Returns Incur a 10% Restocking Fee)
2) Upgraded Version: Free TDSS D.R.R.T. Upgrade + Ground Shipping
(All Sales Are Final)
Decisions - decisions. Should you get the upgraded version or not? Can't decide because you're not even sure if you're gonna like the sound of the stock unit? No worries - just go ahead and try the stock version in your own home for 30-days. If during the audition period you discover that you genuinely like the sound it delivers, then you can be certain that you'll love LOVE the TDSS Upgraded version.
But now it's too late because you already purchased the stock version - right? No... because we here at Coyote Sound are looking out for you, and we have thought of everything.
Just send the stock unit back to us within the 30-day trial period and for only a 10% restocking fee we'll have TDSS upgrade it or send another a previously upgraded unit back out to you ASAP.
Or, save the time, hassle & 10% by purchasing the upgraded version up front and be done with it. It's NuPrime so you know it's gotta be" top shelf" to start with, then TDSS??? C'mon, you've read the reviews. Now their upgrade with extended LIFETIME labor service warranty is included for free? Friends... this is the ultimate "No Risk Deal"!!!
Problem solved :-)
Please allow 10 business days for product handling and upgrading. Thank you!
"The NuPrime CDP-9 clearly better than any CD Playing system we have sold previously over the last decade..."
The NuPrime CDP-9 is a highly accurate CD player with an integrated high-end DAC and preamp. A powerful DSP-based decoder that provides all Red Book error-correction capabilities with master-clock control of the entire decoding system, thus lowering jitter signiﬁcantly. The transport’s single speed minimizes vibration and unbalanced discs. The high-performance DAC, together with a selectable sampling rate converter for the digital output (up to 32bit/768kHz and DSD512) converts the CD format to either SPDIF at highest sampling rate or DSD format up to DSD512.
Highly Accurate CD Playback
- A powerful ARM chip LPC2103F CD reads, writes and controls error correction
- Philips SAA7824HL high-end laser reads/writes head control and decodes chips for CD transport. The transport and laser assembly is a Sony KHM-313.
- Supports CD-DA CD-R, CD-RW
- Algorithm reduces digital interference and jitter
Sampling Rate Converter
- The sampling rate of any digital inputs, including CD playback, can be converted up or down between PCM and DSD, from 44.1kHz to 768kHz or DSD64 to DSD512
- The conversion is achieved by up-sampling to mega hertz before down converting to the targeted sampling rate with ultra-low jitter and distortion
- High performance op-amp headphone amp
- Exclusive driver software for Windows
- Standard driver software for Mac
Power and Mechanical
- Low power consumption in Standby Mode
- Available in black or silver anodized aluminum ﬁnish
- COA: Coaxial input for CD/DVD/BD players, TV and any device with a coaxial source.
- OPT: Optical input for CD/DVD/BD players, TV and any device with an optical source.
- USB: USB input for computer (PC/MAC) and for NAS devices. CDP-9 does not guarantee that all NAS will operate and be compatible due to wide variety of brands and custom specs.
- EXT: Extension (digital) port for optional Bluetooth (NuPrime BTR-8) and WiFi module (WR-100 or compatible D-Stream products). This is proprietary port that provides S/PDIF signals and 5V power.
- AES: AES balance input.
- Optical Output (up to 24 bits / 192 kHz) (DoP64)
- Coaxial Output (up to 24 bits / 768KHz) (DoP256)
- I2S Output (up to 24 bits / 768KHz) (DoP512)
- ANALOG OUT: Stereo RCA Output (4Vrms)
- XLR Balance OUT: True balance XLR balance Output (8Vrms)
Note that the I2S output is for connecting to other NuPrime products and may not work with other devices.
Using Bluetooth and WiFi Audio Receivers and Dongles
NuPrime defined an USB Type-A port to carry S/PDIF data and 5V power for connecting to external wireless audio receiver using just one standard USB cable.
The NuPrime Bluetooth dongle BT-9, D-Stream Audio Primo HD (24-bit/192kHz) and NuPrime WR-100/100D (24-bit/96kHz, co-developed with D-Stream) wireless receivers have a micro USB port that is compatible this specification. This allow a standard off-the-shelf USB-A to micro USB cable to be used for power for the receiver as well as wireless audio data transfer in S/PDIF format.
- USB Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz,176.4KHz,192KHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz, 768KHz and DSD 2.8MHz(64), 5.6MHz(128), 11.3MHz(256), 22.6MHz(512)
- Coaxial Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz,176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHZ, 384KHz, 705KHz, 768KHz, Dop64, Dop128, Dop256
- Optical Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176.4KHz, 192KHz, Dop64
- Bit Resolution: 16-32-bits
- D/A THD+N: 0.0005%
- D/A SNR > 120 dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20KHz ± 0.3dB
- CD THD+N: 0.003%
- CD SNR > 114 dB
- Headphone output power: 150 mW @ 1 kHz and 33 ohm load
- Dimensions: 235 mm W x 281 mm D x 55 mm H (including feet)
- Weight: 2.3Kg
- Worldwide AC voltage: 100VAC~240VAC Adapter
- Power Consumption
- 100V (115V)
- Standby consumption: 1.9W
- Power On Idle: 7.6W
- CD Playback: 10.2W
- Standby consumption: 2.7W
- Power On Idle: 8.3W
- CD Playback: 11.3W