- Wi-Fi Audio Adapter
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n dual band
- RJ45 port
- Decode high resolution music formats 24-bit/192kHz
- Party Mode (sound synchronization)
- DLNA compatible
- Over-The-Air firmware upgrades from internet
- Select between WPS and Direct mode / Reset
- WPS & Direct Mode (AP mode)
- LED Display: One multicolour LED (Yellow: Booting, Flashing White: Connection, Stable White: Connected)
- Internet radio service (Tune-in service via companion App)
- Accessories: USB-A to micro USB cable 80 cm.
- Power requirement: 5V - 1A
- Compatible with standard 5V USB charger and NuPrime digital port.
- Size: 130 (W) x 80 (D) x 30 (H) mm
Bluetooth and Airplay are not supported.
- 1 X 3.5mm Analog Stereo Line-In with re-streaming capability, controlled by APP.
- 1 X Optical SPDIF
- 1 X 3.5mm Analog Stereo Line-Out
- 1 X Coaxial (SPDIF on micro USB connector). Compatible with NuPrime digital port for data and power supply.
COMPARISON WITH CHROMECAST AUDIO
- Primo-HD has RJ-45 for wired internet streaming
- Primo-HD has analog input for re-streaming
- Primo-HD can operate with its own WiFi network in AP mode
- 24-bit/192kHz decoding
VERY EASY TO USE IOS AND ANDROID APP
- The App will detect the presence of the receivers in the network.
- Name the Primo-HD receivers, e.g., "Living Room," "Master Bedroom," etc.
- Select the music source. In this demo, music is streamed from "streaming service" to the Living Room and to the Master Bedroom from local server.
- Play the music and select the speaker. Local music is played from D-Stream app and online music is played from "streaming service" app. You select the music and speaker from within "streaming service" app.
* AllPlay is built on the AllJoyn™ framework, hosted by the AllSeen Alliance, to break through limitations of vertical solutions, such as a lack of flexibility and uncertain interoperability. With AllPlay, your favorite speakers can also interact with other connected devices in the larger ecosystem of the Internet of Everything.